RDA and RDA-US New Member Information
You are here
The RDA-US is a recognized National Region of the RDA. Its mission is to support and communicate the U.S. emerging research and data management activities on a global level and to bring global discussions back to the U.S. Below are a few suggested ways to participate in the RDA and RDA-US activities.
2021 Webinar Series highlighting RDA Outputs hosted by RDA-US
If you are a Chair of an RDA Working or Interest group and would like to present a Webinar in this series, please contact: email@example.com
18 March 2021 - 18:00 - 19:00 UTC Connecting Data, Institutions, and People: FAIR Digital Objects, RDA outputs and the design of the DiSSCo Research Infrastructure
- Read Tomasz Miksa's blog post titled From A “Newbie” To An “Expert” In Less Than Two Years - How To Engage In The RDA Activities?.
- Visit the Newcomer Information webpage, an overview of the RDA
- RDA plenary meetings are special working events held every 6 months designed to help move the community forward in creating tangible deliverables to improve data sharing across disciplines, technologies, and countries.
- Attend the free “Plenary Newcomers Session” 8 April 2021 07:00-08:30 UTC and 13 April 2021 17:00-18:30 UTC
- Attend the RDA 17th Plenary Meeting. 20-23 April 2021
Working Group and Interest Groups
- How to get involved or start a working group
- List of Interest and Working Groups
- Which group is for you?
- 419 reads