A reminder that the second RDA UK workshop will be held at the Wellcome Trust (215 Euston Road, London NW1 2BE) on Tuesday 16 July 2019.
This is a free, one day workshop (kindly hosted by the Wellcome Trust), run jointly between the RDA UK node and the FREYA project.
The event is focussed on Persistent Identifiers (PIDs) with the following mix of presentations and breakout groups:
- Introduction from Wellcome Trust, FREYA and RDA UK
- PID landscape (in RDA and elsewhere)
- PID provider plans, with examples from Datacite, Orcid and Crossref
- PID use cases, with examples from the EBI, STFC and EOSC
- Breakout groups on how do we use PIDs together and where are the gaps
- RDA Europe update
- Updates from workshop participants (please get in touch if you would like to present)
The registration page, including the agenda and list of speakers, is available at https://www.jisc.ac.uk/events/rda-uk-and-freya-workshop-16-jul-2019. Please note that registration is required.
This workshop will be of interest:
- To RDA members and non-members
- If you work with research data/persistent identifiers
- If you want to find out more about the RDA