RDA Spain Webinar
Theme: The future of Open Science initiatives in Spain
Date and Time: 9th July 2020, 11:00-12:30 CET
Location: Virtual meeting
The Research Data Alliance (RDA) Spanish node is hosting a webinar to present RDA global and national activities, RDA adoption cases, and related Open Science initiatives in Spain, such as OpenAIRE, EOSC, and the National Network for E-Science.
The purpose of this webinar is to promote the activities of the Research Data Alliance (RDA), specifically to the Spanish research data community, present national adoption cases and provide an overview of related ongoing Open Science initiatives. In a round table discussion, questions related to ongoing initiatives and the future of RDA in Spain after the end of the RDA EU 4.0 project in September 2020 will be raised. The webinar is open to all and specifically aimed at researchers, data scientists, students, and representatives from private and public sectors.
- Sara Garavelli - RDA Europe Project Manager (Trust IT)
- Fabrizio Gagliardi – Head of European Relations (BSC), Coordinator of the RDA Spain National Node
- Tamara Kovazh - RDA Spain National Node Manager (BSC)
- Alicia Gómez Sánchez – OpenAIRE Project Manager (FECYT)
- Ignacio Blanquer – (UPV and CSIC), EOSC Synergy and Spanish Network for E-Science
- Eva M. Méndez Rodríguez - (UC3M), RDA Ambassador for Interdisciplinary Research
- Mohammad Akhlaghi - Big Data Astronomer (IAC), RDA Adoption Grant Holder
- Joan Sala & Pierre-Antoine Bretonniere (BSC), RDA Adoption Grant Holders
Registration is open here.