RDA has organized a workshop on Medical Data which will take place on Wednesday 26 April 2023 at 11:00 UTC via Zoom.
- What are the main challenges associated with managing health and medical data that need to be addressed?
- How can the RDA community groups address these challenges over the next two years?
- What health and medical data initiatives (resources, tools, services, organisations, and communities) should the RDA community be aware of?
- Showcase and celebrate group efforts and achievements to date within the theme of health and medical data.
- Learn about and connect with groups and members that they may not otherwise be familiar with.
- Identify gaps, needs, and challenges within the RDA community, and exchange knowledge, experience, and ideas to address them.
- Strengthen collaboration between groups, and define and align future goals, activities, and outputs.
- Have a voice to direct future RDA community efforts within the theme of health and medical data over the next two years.
Along with the announcement a call for contributions has been issued on the topic of "Health and Medical Data".
Please leave your comments and contributions in the Q&A document before April 17.
Please let us know if you plan to attend to the workshop by email also befor April 17.
Freyja and Joerg