Next call: Tuesday 16 July 13:00 UTC

10 Jul 2019
Groups audience: 

Dear all,
The next RDA OAB call will take place on Tuesday 16 July at 13:00 UTC. A calendar invitation follows and the draft agenda will be available asap!
https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/wiki/oab-j...
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/410329509
Best wishes,
Fotis
- Show quoted text -From: fkara=***@***.***-groups.org <***@***.***-groups.org> On Behalf Of fkara2
Sent: Monday, July 1, 2019 6:54 PM
To: RDA Organisational Assembly <***@***.***-groups.org>
Subject: Re: [rda-oab] Draft minutes from last call and doodle for next call
Dear all,
A kind reminder to fill the doodle for the July call: https://doodle.com/poll/cfcu4wi4uetcqqsy. Please fill it in by the 3rd of July!
Thanks,
Fotis
From: Fotis Karagiannis
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2019 12:27 PM
To: RDA Organisational Assembly <***@***.***-groups.org>
Subject: Draft minutes from last call and doodle for next call
Dear all,
The draft minutes from the May call are available at https://rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/wiki/oab-may-2...
I summarise the actions below.
The draft minutes from Philadelphia are to be approved in the next meeting also: https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/wiki/phila...
The doodle for the next call can be found at https://doodle.com/poll/cfcu4wi4uetcqqsy. Please fill it in by the 3rd of July!
Actions from last meeting:
* Decision: Start with the same set of pathways for P14. If needed add one or two areas based on the plenary themes. Action Andrew: Come up with the pathways a couple of weeks after the session announcements.
* Action Amy: to send the survey on the pathways to the broader OA for feedback and suggestions on new areas
* Action Secretariat: come up with analytics for the pathways webpage. [See report provided after the meeting which shows high usage of the page, i.e. hundreds of unique hits] - Closed
* Action Hilary: Send the template (structure document) for value statements to Andrew-Frankie.
* Action Andrew-Frankie: Come up with a draft value statement for "Infrastructures" for the next OAB meeting. Rob volunteers to review the document.
* Action Secretariat: Come up with an updated proposal on categorisation of organisations, possibly in the form of an online document. Second area optional. - On-going
* All please check your logos and descriptions at https://www.rd-alliance.org/get-involved/organisational-membership/rda-o... - Long term action point
* Action Fotis: Circulate a doodle for the next meeting. Closed.
Open Actions
* Action Rebecca to provide the WFG survey results.
Best wishes
Fotis
---
Fotis Karayannis, Dr. Eng.
RDA secretariat-OAB liaison
ATHENA Research Center
Phone: +30 211 1206 431
Mobile: +30 6945 878784
Skype: fotis71
Twitter: fkarayan
Dear all,
The next RDA OAB call will take place on Tuesday 16 July at 13:00 UTC. A calendar invitation follows and the draft agenda will be available asap!
https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/wiki/oab-j...
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/410329509
Best wishes,
Fotis
From: fkara=***@***.***-groups.org <***@***.***-groups.org> On Behalf Of fkara2
Sent: Monday, July 1, 2019 6:54 PM
To: RDA Organisational Assembly <***@***.***-groups.org>
Subject: Re: [rda-oab] Draft minutes from last call and doodle for next call
Dear all,
A kind reminder to fill the doodle for the July call: https://doodle.com/poll/cfcu4wi4uetcqqsy. Please fill it in by the 3rd of July!
Thanks,
Fotis
- Show quoted text -From: Fotis Karagiannis
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2019 12:27 PM
To: RDA Organisational Assembly <***@***.***-groups.org>
Subject: Draft minutes from last call and doodle for next call
Dear all,
The draft minutes from the May call are available at https://rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/wiki/oab-may-2...
I summarise the actions below.
The draft minutes from Philadelphia are to be approved in the next meeting also: https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/wiki/phila...
The doodle for the next call can be found at https://doodle.com/poll/cfcu4wi4uetcqqsy. Please fill it in by the 3rd of July!
Actions from last meeting:
* Decision: Start with the same set of pathways for P14. If needed add one or two areas based on the plenary themes. Action Andrew: Come up with the pathways a couple of weeks after the session announcements.
* Action Amy: to send the survey on the pathways to the broader OA for feedback and suggestions on new areas
* Action Secretariat: come up with analytics for the pathways webpage. [See report provided after the meeting which shows high usage of the page, i.e. hundreds of unique hits] - Closed
* Action Hilary: Send the template (structure document) for value statements to Andrew-Frankie.
* Action Andrew-Frankie: Come up with a draft value statement for "Infrastructures" for the next OAB meeting. Rob volunteers to review the document.
* Action Secretariat: Come up with an updated proposal on categorisation of organisations, possibly in the form of an online document. Second area optional. - On-going
* All please check your logos and descriptions at https://www.rd-alliance.org/get-involved/organisational-membership/rda-o... - Long term action point
* Action Fotis: Circulate a doodle for the next meeting. Closed.
Open Actions
* Action Rebecca to provide the WFG survey results.
Best wishes
Fotis
---
Fotis Karayannis, Dr. Eng.
RDA secretariat-OAB liaison
ATHENA Research Center
Phone: +30 211 1206 431
Mobile: +30 6945 878784
Skype: fotis71
Twitter: fkarayan

  • Francoise Genova's picture

    Author: Francoise Genova

    Date: 10 Jul, 2019

    Dear Colleagues,
    Apologies, I will not be able to attend the meeting.
    Best wishes
    Francoise

  • Raphael Ritz's picture

    Author: Raphael Ritz

    Date: 10 Jul, 2019

    Most likely same here.
    Sorry,
        Raphael

  • Natalie Harrower's picture

    Author: Natalie Harrower

    Date: 10 Jul, 2019

    Apologies from me as well, I will be on leave.
    _______________
    Dr. Natalie Harrower
    Director, Digital Repository of Ireland
    Royal Irish Academy
    ***@***.*** | @natalieharrower
    www.dri.ie | @dri_ireland
    On 10 Jul 2019, at 11:51, Francoise Genova <***@***.***> wrote:
    Dear Colleagues,
    Apologies, I will not be able to attend the meeting.
    Best wishes
    Francoise
    Le 10/07/2019 à 12:39, fkara2 a écrit :
    Dear all,
    The next RDA OAB call will take place on Tuesday 16 July at 13:00 UTC. A calendar invitation follows and the draft agenda will be available asap!
    https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/wiki/oab-j...
    https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/410329509
    Best wishes,
    Fotis
    - Show quoted text -From: fkara=***@***.***-groups.org <***@***.***-groups.org> On Behalf Of fkara2
    Sent: Monday, July 1, 2019 6:54 PM
    To: RDA Organisational Assembly <***@***.***-groups.org>
    Subject: Re: [rda-oab] Draft minutes from last call and doodle for next call
    Dear all,
    A kind reminder to fill the doodle for the July call: https://doodle.com/poll/cfcu4wi4uetcqqsy. Please fill it in by the 3rd of July!
    Thanks,
    Fotis
    From: Fotis Karagiannis
    Sent: Friday, June 21, 2019 12:27 PM
    To: RDA Organisational Assembly <***@***.***-groups.org>
    Subject: Draft minutes from last call and doodle for next call
    Dear all,
    The draft minutes from the May call are available at https://rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/wiki/oab-may-2...
    I summarise the actions below.
    The draft minutes from Philadelphia are to be approved in the next meeting also: https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/wiki/phila...
    The doodle for the next call can be found at https://doodle.com/poll/cfcu4wi4uetcqqsy. Please fill it in by the 3rd of July!
    Actions from last meeting:
    · Decision: Start with the same set of pathways for P14. If needed add one or two areas based on the plenary themes. Action Andrew: Come up with the pathways a couple of weeks after the session announcements.
    · Action Amy: to send the survey on the pathways to the broader OA for feedback and suggestions on new areas
    · Action Secretariat: come up with analytics for the pathways webpage. [See report provided after the meeting which shows high usage of the page, i.e. hundreds of unique hits] – Closed
    · Action Hilary: Send the template (structure document) for value statements to Andrew-Frankie.
    · Action Andrew-Frankie: Come up with a draft value statement for "Infrastructures" for the next OAB meeting. Rob volunteers to review the document.
    · Action Secretariat: Come up with an updated proposal on categorisation of organisations, possibly in the form of an online document. Second area optional. – On-going
    · All please check your logos and descriptions at https://www.rd-alliance.org/get-involved/organisational-membership/rda-o... – Long term action point
    · Action Fotis: Circulate a doodle for the next meeting. Closed.
    Open Actions
    · Action Rebecca to provide the WFG survey results.
    Best wishes
    Fotis
    ---
    Fotis Karayannis, Dr. Eng.
    RDA secretariat-OAB liaison
    ATHENA Research Center
    Phone: +30 211 1206 431
    Mobile: +30 6945 878784
    Skype: fotis71
    Twitter: fkarayan
    --
    Full post: https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/post/next-...
    Manage my subscriptions: https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist
    Stop emails for this post: https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist/unsubscribe/64035
    --
    Full post: https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/post/next-...
    Manage my subscriptions: https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist
    Stop emails for this post: https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist/unsubscribe/64035
    The Academy is subject to the FOI Act 2014, the Data Protection Acts 1988-2003 and 2018, GDPR (EU 2016/679) and S.I. No. 336/2011, EC Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulations. For further information see our website www.ria.ie/privacy-and-data-protection
    Apologies from me as well, I will be on leave.
    _______________
    Dr. Natalie Harrower
    Director, Digital Repository of Ireland
    Royal Irish Academy
    ***@***.*** | @natalieharrower
    www.dri.ie | @dri_ireland
    On 10 Jul 2019, at 11:51, Francoise Genova <***@***.***> wrote:
    Dear Colleagues,
    Apologies, I will not be able to attend the meeting.
    Best wishes
    Francoise
    Le 10/07/2019 à 12:39, fkara2 a écrit :
    Dear all,
    The next RDA OAB call will take place on Tuesday 16 July at 13:00 UTC. A calendar invitation follows and the draft agenda will be available asap!
    https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/wiki/oab-j...
    https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/410329509
    Best wishes,
    Fotis
    From: fkara=***@***.***-groups.org <***@***.***-groups.org> On Behalf Of fkara2
    Sent: Monday, July 1, 2019 6:54 PM
    To: RDA Organisational Assembly <***@***.***-groups.org>
    Subject: Re: [rda-oab] Draft minutes from last call and doodle for next call
    Dear all,
    A kind reminder to fill the doodle for the July call: https://doodle.com/poll/cfcu4wi4uetcqqsy. Please fill it in by the 3rd of July!
    Thanks,
    Fotis
    - Show quoted text -From: Fotis Karagiannis
    Sent: Friday, June 21, 2019 12:27 PM
    To: RDA Organisational Assembly <***@***.***-groups.org>
    Subject: Draft minutes from last call and doodle for next call
    Dear all,
    The draft minutes from the May call are available at https://rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/wiki/oab-may-2...
    I summarise the actions below.
    The draft minutes from Philadelphia are to be approved in the next meeting also: https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/wiki/phila...
    The doodle for the next call can be found at https://doodle.com/poll/cfcu4wi4uetcqqsy. Please fill it in by the 3rd of July!
    Actions from last meeting:
    · Decision: Start with the same set of pathways for P14. If needed add one or two areas based on the plenary themes. Action Andrew: Come up with the pathways a couple of weeks after the session announcements.
    · Action Amy: to send the survey on the pathways to the broader OA for feedback and suggestions on new areas
    · Action Secretariat: come up with analytics for the pathways webpage. [See report provided after the meeting which shows high usage of the page, i.e. hundreds of unique hits] – Closed
    · Action Hilary: Send the template (structure document) for value statements to Andrew-Frankie.
    · Action Andrew-Frankie: Come up with a draft value statement for "Infrastructures" for the next OAB meeting. Rob volunteers to review the document.
    · Action Secretariat: Come up with an updated proposal on categorisation of organisations, possibly in the form of an online document. Second area optional. – On-going
    · All please check your logos and descriptions at https://www.rd-alliance.org/get-involved/organisational-membership/rda-o... – Long term action point
    · Action Fotis: Circulate a doodle for the next meeting. Closed.
    Open Actions
    · Action Rebecca to provide the WFG survey results.
    Best wishes
    Fotis
    ---
    Fotis Karayannis, Dr. Eng.
    RDA secretariat-OAB liaison
    ATHENA Research Center
    Phone: +30 211 1206 431
    Mobile: +30 6945 878784
    Skype: fotis71
    Twitter: fkarayan
    --
    Full post: https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/post/next-...
    Manage my subscriptions: https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist
    Stop emails for this post: https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist/unsubscribe/64035
    --
    Full post: https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/post/next-...
    Manage my subscriptions: https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist
    Stop emails for this post: https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist/unsubscribe/64035
    The Academy is subject to the FOI Act 2014, the Data Protection Acts 1988-2003 and 2018, GDPR (EU 2016/679) and S.I. No. 336/2011, EC Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulations. For further information see our website www.ria.ie/privacy-and-data-protection

  • Juan Bicarregui's picture

    Author: Juan Bicarregui

    Date: 10 Jul, 2019

    Sorry, I can’t make it either – clashes with RDA UK National Node event:
    https://www.jisc.ac.uk/events/rda-uk-and-freya-workshop-16-jul-2019
    Juan.
    - Show quoted text -From: n.harrower=***@***.***-groups.org [mailto:***@***.***-groups.org] On Behalf Of natalieharrower
    Sent: 10 July 2019 12:30
    To: Francoise Genova; RDA Organisational Assembly
    Subject: Re: [rda-oab] Next call: Tuesday 16 July 13:00 UTC
    Apologies from me as well, I will be on leave.
    _______________
    Dr. Natalie Harrower
    Director, Digital Repository of Ireland
    Royal Irish Academy
    ***@***.*** | @natalieharrower
    www.dri.ie | @dri_ireland
    On 10 Jul 2019, at 11:51, Francoise Genova <***@***.***> wrote:
    Dear Colleagues,
    Apologies, I will not be able to attend the meeting.
    Best wishes
    Francoise
    Le 10/07/2019 à 12:39, fkara2 a écrit :
    Dear all,
    The next RDA OAB call will take place on Tuesday 16 July at 13:00 UTC. A calendar invitation follows and the draft agenda will be available asap!
    https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/wiki/oab-j...
    https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/410329509
    Best wishes,
    Fotis
    From: fkara=***@***.***-groups.org <***@***.***-groups.org> On Behalf Of fkara2
    Sent: Monday, July 1, 2019 6:54 PM
    To: RDA Organisational Assembly <***@***.***-groups.org>
    Subject: Re: [rda-oab] Draft minutes from last call and doodle for next call
    Dear all,
    A kind reminder to fill the doodle for the July call: https://doodle.com/poll/cfcu4wi4uetcqqsy. Please fill it in by the 3rd of July!
    Thanks,
    Fotis
    From: Fotis Karagiannis
    Sent: Friday, June 21, 2019 12:27 PM
    To: RDA Organisational Assembly <***@***.***-groups.org>
    Subject: Draft minutes from last call and doodle for next call
    Dear all,
    The draft minutes from the May call are available at https://rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/wiki/oab-may-2...
    I summarise the actions below.
    The draft minutes from Philadelphia are to be approved in the next meeting also: https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/wiki/phila...
    The doodle for the next call can be found at https://doodle.com/poll/cfcu4wi4uetcqqsy. Please fill it in by the 3rd of July!
    Actions from last meeting:
    • Decision: Start with the same set of pathways for P14. If needed add one or two areas based on the plenary themes. Action Andrew: Come up with the pathways a couple of weeks after the session announcements.
    • Action Amy: to send the survey on the pathways to the broader OA for feedback and suggestions on new areas
    • Action Secretariat: come up with analytics for the pathways webpage. [See report provided after the meeting which shows high usage of the page, i.e. hundreds of unique hits] – Closed
    • Action Hilary: Send the template (structure document) for value statements to Andrew-Frankie.
    • Action Andrew-Frankie: Come up with a draft value statement for "Infrastructures" for the next OAB meeting. Rob volunteers to review the document.
    • Action Secretariat: Come up with an updated proposal on categorisation of organisations, possibly in the form of an online document. Second area optional. – On-going
    • All please check your logos and descriptions at https://www.rd-alliance.org/get-involved/organisational-membership/rda-o... – Long term action point
    • Action Fotis: Circulate a doodle for the next meeting. Closed.
    Open Actions
    • Action Rebecca to provide the WFG survey results.
    Best wishes
    Fotis
    ---
    Fotis Karayannis, Dr. Eng.
    RDA secretariat-OAB liaison
    ATHENA Research Center
    Phone: +30 211 1206 431
    Mobile: +30 6945 878784
    Skype: fotis71
    Twitter: fkarayan
    --
    Full post: https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/post/next-...
    Manage my subscriptions: https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist
    Stop emails for this post: https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist/unsubscribe/64035
    --
    Full post: https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/post/next-...
    Manage my subscriptions: https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist
    Stop emails for this post: https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist/unsubscribe/64035
    The Academy is subject to the FOI Act 2014, the Data Protection Acts 1988-2003 and 2018, GDPR (EU 2016/679) and S.I. No. 336/2011, EC Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulations. For further information see our website www.ria.ie/privacy-and-data-protection
    Sorry, I can’t make it either – clashes with RDA UK National Node event:
    https://www.jisc.ac.uk/events/rda-uk-and-freya-workshop-16-jul-2019
    Juan.
    From: n.harrower=***@***.***-groups.org [mailto:***@***.***-groups.org] On Behalf Of natalieharrower
    Sent: 10 July 2019 12:30
    To: Francoise Genova; RDA Organisational Assembly
    Subject: Re: [rda-oab] Next call: Tuesday 16 July 13:00 UTC
    Apologies from me as well, I will be on leave.
    _______________
    Dr. Natalie Harrower
    Director, Digital Repository of Ireland
    Royal Irish Academy
    ***@***.*** | @natalieharrower
    www.dri.ie | @dri_ireland
    On 10 Jul 2019, at 11:51, Francoise Genova <***@***.***> wrote:
    Dear Colleagues,
    Apologies, I will not be able to attend the meeting.
    Best wishes
    Francoise
    Le 10/07/2019 à 12:39, fkara2 a écrit :
    Dear all,
    The next RDA OAB call will take place on Tuesday 16 July at 13:00 UTC. A calendar invitation follows and the draft agenda will be available asap!
    https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/wiki/oab-j...
    https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/410329509
    Best wishes,
    Fotis
    - Show quoted text -From: fkara=***@***.***-groups.org <***@***.***-groups.org> On Behalf Of fkara2
    Sent: Monday, July 1, 2019 6:54 PM
    To: RDA Organisational Assembly <***@***.***-groups.org>
    Subject: Re: [rda-oab] Draft minutes from last call and doodle for next call
    Dear all,
    A kind reminder to fill the doodle for the July call: https://doodle.com/poll/cfcu4wi4uetcqqsy. Please fill it in by the 3rd of July!
    Thanks,
    Fotis
    From: Fotis Karagiannis
    Sent: Friday, June 21, 2019 12:27 PM
    To: RDA Organisational Assembly <***@***.***-groups.org>
    Subject: Draft minutes from last call and doodle for next call
    Dear all,
    The draft minutes from the May call are available at https://rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/wiki/oab-may-2...
    I summarise the actions below.
    The draft minutes from Philadelphia are to be approved in the next meeting also: https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/wiki/phila...
    The doodle for the next call can be found at https://doodle.com/poll/cfcu4wi4uetcqqsy. Please fill it in by the 3rd of July!
    Actions from last meeting:
    • Decision: Start with the same set of pathways for P14. If needed add one or two areas based on the plenary themes. Action Andrew: Come up with the pathways a couple of weeks after the session announcements.
    • Action Amy: to send the survey on the pathways to the broader OA for feedback and suggestions on new areas
    • Action Secretariat: come up with analytics for the pathways webpage. [See report provided after the meeting which shows high usage of the page, i.e. hundreds of unique hits] – Closed
    • Action Hilary: Send the template (structure document) for value statements to Andrew-Frankie.
    • Action Andrew-Frankie: Come up with a draft value statement for "Infrastructures" for the next OAB meeting. Rob volunteers to review the document.
    • Action Secretariat: Come up with an updated proposal on categorisation of organisations, possibly in the form of an online document. Second area optional. – On-going
    • All please check your logos and descriptions at https://www.rd-alliance.org/get-involved/organisational-membership/rda-o... – Long term action point
    • Action Fotis: Circulate a doodle for the next meeting. Closed.
    Open Actions
    • Action Rebecca to provide the WFG survey results.
    Best wishes
    Fotis
    ---
    Fotis Karayannis, Dr. Eng.
    RDA secretariat-OAB liaison
    ATHENA Research Center
    Phone: +30 211 1206 431
    Mobile: +30 6945 878784
    Skype: fotis71
    Twitter: fkarayan
    --
    Full post: https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/post/next-...
    Manage my subscriptions: https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist
    Stop emails for this post: https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist/unsubscribe/64035
    --
    Full post: https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/post/next-...
    Manage my subscriptions: https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist
    Stop emails for this post: https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist/unsubscribe/64035
    The Academy is subject to the FOI Act 2014, the Data Protection Acts 1988-2003 and 2018, GDPR (EU 2016/679) and S.I. No. 336/2011, EC Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulations. For further information see our website www.ria.ie/privacy-and-data-protection
    Sorry, I can’t make it either – clashes with RDA UK National Node event:
    https://www.jisc.ac.uk/events/rda-uk-and-freya-workshop-16-jul-2019
    Juan.
    From: n.harrower=***@***.***-groups.org [mailto:***@***.***-groups.org] On Behalf Of natalieharrower
    Sent: 10 July 2019 12:30
    To: Francoise Genova; RDA Organisational Assembly
    Subject: Re: [rda-oab] Next call: Tuesday 16 July 13:00 UTC
    Apologies from me as well, I will be on leave.
    _______________
    Dr. Natalie Harrower
    Director, Digital Repository of Ireland
    Royal Irish Academy
    ***@***.*** | @natalieharrower
    www.dri.ie | @dri_ireland
    On 10 Jul 2019, at 11:51, Francoise Genova <***@***.***> wrote:
    Dear Colleagues,
    Apologies, I will not be able to attend the meeting.
    Best wishes
    Francoise
    Le 10/07/2019 à 12:39, fkara2 a écrit :
    Dear all,
    The next RDA OAB call will take place on Tuesday 16 July at 13:00 UTC. A calendar invitation follows and the draft agenda will be available asap!
    https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/wiki/oab-j...
    https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/410329509
    Best wishes,
    Fotis
    From: fkara=***@***.***-groups.org <***@***.***-groups.org> On Behalf Of fkara2
    Sent: Monday, July 1, 2019 6:54 PM
    To: RDA Organisational Assembly <***@***.***-groups.org>
    Subject: Re: [rda-oab] Draft minutes from last call and doodle for next call
    Dear all,
    A kind reminder to fill the doodle for the July call: https://doodle.com/poll/cfcu4wi4uetcqqsy. Please fill it in by the 3rd of July!
    Thanks,
    Fotis
    - Show quoted text -From: Fotis Karagiannis
    Sent: Friday, June 21, 2019 12:27 PM
    To: RDA Organisational Assembly <***@***.***-groups.org>
    Subject: Draft minutes from last call and doodle for next call
    Dear all,
    The draft minutes from the May call are available at https://rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/wiki/oab-may-2...
    I summarise the actions below.
    The draft minutes from Philadelphia are to be approved in the next meeting also: https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/wiki/phila...
    The doodle for the next call can be found at https://doodle.com/poll/cfcu4wi4uetcqqsy. Please fill it in by the 3rd of July!
    Actions from last meeting:
    • Decision: Start with the same set of pathways for P14. If needed add one or two areas based on the plenary themes. Action Andrew: Come up with the pathways a couple of weeks after the session announcements.
    • Action Amy: to send the survey on the pathways to the broader OA for feedback and suggestions on new areas
    • Action Secretariat: come up with analytics for the pathways webpage. [See report provided after the meeting which shows high usage of the page, i.e. hundreds of unique hits] – Closed
    • Action Hilary: Send the template (structure document) for value statements to Andrew-Frankie.
    • Action Andrew-Frankie: Come up with a draft value statement for "Infrastructures" for the next OAB meeting. Rob volunteers to review the document.
    • Action Secretariat: Come up with an updated proposal on categorisation of organisations, possibly in the form of an online document. Second area optional. – On-going
    • All please check your logos and descriptions at https://www.rd-alliance.org/get-involved/organisational-membership/rda-o... – Long term action point
    • Action Fotis: Circulate a doodle for the next meeting. Closed.
    Open Actions
    • Action Rebecca to provide the WFG survey results.
    Best wishes
    Fotis
    ---
    Fotis Karayannis, Dr. Eng.
    RDA secretariat-OAB liaison
    ATHENA Research Center
    Phone: +30 211 1206 431
    Mobile: +30 6945 878784
    Skype: fotis71
    Twitter: fkarayan
    --
    Full post: https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/post/next-...
    Manage my subscriptions: https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist
    Stop emails for this post: https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist/unsubscribe/64035
    --
    Full post: https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/post/next-...
    Manage my subscriptions: https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist
    Stop emails for this post: https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist/unsubscribe/64035
    The Academy is subject to the FOI Act 2014, the Data Protection Acts 1988-2003 and 2018, GDPR (EU 2016/679) and S.I. No. 336/2011, EC Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulations. For further information see our website www.ria.ie/privacy-and-data-protection

  • Frankie Stevens's picture

    Author: Frankie Stevens

    Date: 10 Jul, 2019

    My apologies – it will be too late in Australia for me to attend.
    Regards,
    Frankie

    Dr Frankie Stevens
    Research Engagement Strategist | AARNet (Australia’s Academic & Research Network)
    e: ***@***.***
    m: 0435 657 730
    t: frankie_stevens
    orcid.org/0000-0002-2556-473X
    ______________________________________________________
    Important:
    This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and the rights of confidentiality in such information are not waived or lost by its mistaken delivery to you. Any dissemination, copying, use or disclosure of the email and/or such files without the permission of AARNet, or the sender, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete all copies of this transmission.
    From: <***@***.***-groups.org> on behalf of fkara2 <***@***.***-innovation.gr>
    Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2019 at 8:40 pm
    To: RDA Organisational Assembly <***@***.***-groups.org>
    Subject: [rda-oab] Next call: Tuesday 16 July 13:00 UTC
    Dear all,
    The next RDA OAB call will take place on Tuesday 16 July at 13:00 UTC. A calendar invitation follows and the draft agenda will be available asap!
    https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/wiki/oab-j...
    https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/410329509
    Best wishes,
    Fotis
    - Show quoted text -From: fkara=***@***.***-groups.org <***@***.***-groups.org> On Behalf Of fkara2
    Sent: Monday, July 1, 2019 6:54 PM
    To: RDA Organisational Assembly <***@***.***-groups.org>
    Subject: Re: [rda-oab] Draft minutes from last call and doodle for next call
    Dear all,
    A kind reminder to fill the doodle for the July call: https://doodle.com/poll/cfcu4wi4uetcqqsy. Please fill it in by the 3rd of July!
    Thanks,
    Fotis
    From: Fotis Karagiannis
    Sent: Friday, June 21, 2019 12:27 PM
    To: RDA Organisational Assembly <***@***.***-groups.org>
    Subject: Draft minutes from last call and doodle for next call
    Dear all,
    The draft minutes from the May call are available at https://rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/wiki/oab-may-2...
    I summarise the actions below.
    The draft minutes from Philadelphia are to be approved in the next meeting also: https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/wiki/phila...
    The doodle for the next call can be found at https://doodle.com/poll/cfcu4wi4uetcqqsy. Please fill it in by the 3rd of July!
    Actions from last meeting:
    · Decision: Start with the same set of pathways for P14. If needed add one or two areas based on the plenary themes. Action Andrew: Come up with the pathways a couple of weeks after the session announcements.
    · Action Amy: to send the survey on the pathways to the broader OA for feedback and suggestions on new areas
    · Action Secretariat: come up with analytics for the pathways webpage. [See report provided after the meeting which shows high usage of the page, i.e. hundreds of unique hits] – Closed
    · Action Hilary: Send the template (structure document) for value statements to Andrew-Frankie.
    · Action Andrew-Frankie: Come up with a draft value statement for "Infrastructures" for the next OAB meeting. Rob volunteers to review the document.
    · Action Secretariat: Come up with an updated proposal on categorisation of organisations, possibly in the form of an online document. Second area optional. – On-going
    · All please check your logos and descriptions at https://www.rd-alliance.org/get-involved/organisational-membership/rda-o... – Long term action point
    · Action Fotis: Circulate a doodle for the next meeting. Closed.
    Open Actions
    · Action Rebecca to provide the WFG survey results.
    Best wishes
    Fotis
    ---
    Fotis Karayannis, Dr. Eng.
    RDA secretariat-OAB liaison
    ATHENA Research Center
    Phone: +30 211 1206 431
    Mobile: +30 6945 878784
    Skype: fotis71
    Twitter: fkarayan
    My apologies – it will be too late in Australia for me to attend.
    Regards,
    Frankie

    Dr Frankie Stevens
    Research Engagement Strategist | AARNet (Australia’s Academic & Research Network)
    e: ***@***.***
    m: 0435 657 730
    t: frankie_stevens
    orcid.org/0000-0002-2556-473X
    ______________________________________________________
    Important:
    This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and the rights of confidentiality in such information are not waived or lost by its mistaken delivery to you. Any dissemination, copying, use or disclosure of the email and/or such files without the permission of AARNet, or the sender, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete all copies of this transmission.
    From: <***@***.***-groups.org> on behalf of fkara2 <***@***.***-innovation.gr>
    Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2019 at 8:40 pm
    To: RDA Organisational Assembly <***@***.***-groups.org>
    Subject: [rda-oab] Next call: Tuesday 16 July 13:00 UTC
    Dear all,
    The next RDA OAB call will take place on Tuesday 16 July at 13:00 UTC. A calendar invitation follows and the draft agenda will be available asap!
    https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/wiki/oab-j...
    https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/410329509
    Best wishes,
    Fotis
    From: fkara=***@***.***-groups.org <***@***.***-groups.org> On Behalf Of fkara2
    Sent: Monday, July 1, 2019 6:54 PM
    To: RDA Organisational Assembly <***@***.***-groups.org>
    Subject: Re: [rda-oab] Draft minutes from last call and doodle for next call
    Dear all,
    A kind reminder to fill the doodle for the July call: https://doodle.com/poll/cfcu4wi4uetcqqsy. Please fill it in by the 3rd of July!
    Thanks,
    Fotis
    - Show quoted text -From: Fotis Karagiannis
    Sent: Friday, June 21, 2019 12:27 PM
    To: RDA Organisational Assembly <***@***.***-groups.org>
    Subject: Draft minutes from last call and doodle for next call
    Dear all,
    The draft minutes from the May call are available at https://rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/wiki/oab-may-2...
    I summarise the actions below.
    The draft minutes from Philadelphia are to be approved in the next meeting also: https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/wiki/phila...
    The doodle for the next call can be found at https://doodle.com/poll/cfcu4wi4uetcqqsy. Please fill it in by the 3rd of July!
    Actions from last meeting:
    · Decision: Start with the same set of pathways for P14. If needed add one or two areas based on the plenary themes. Action Andrew: Come up with the pathways a couple of weeks after the session announcements.
    · Action Amy: to send the survey on the pathways to the broader OA for feedback and suggestions on new areas
    · Action Secretariat: come up with analytics for the pathways webpage. [See report provided after the meeting which shows high usage of the page, i.e. hundreds of unique hits] – Closed
    · Action Hilary: Send the template (structure document) for value statements to Andrew-Frankie.
    · Action Andrew-Frankie: Come up with a draft value statement for "Infrastructures" for the next OAB meeting. Rob volunteers to review the document.
    · Action Secretariat: Come up with an updated proposal on categorisation of organisations, possibly in the form of an online document. Second area optional. – On-going
    · All please check your logos and descriptions at https://www.rd-alliance.org/get-involved/organisational-membership/rda-o... – Long term action point
    · Action Fotis: Circulate a doodle for the next meeting. Closed.
    Open Actions
    · Action Rebecca to provide the WFG survey results.
    Best wishes
    Fotis
    ---
    Fotis Karayannis, Dr. Eng.
    RDA secretariat-OAB liaison
    ATHENA Research Center
    Phone: +30 211 1206 431
    Mobile: +30 6945 878784
    Skype: fotis71
    Twitter: fkarayan

  • Ian Brown's picture

    Author: Ian Brown

    Date: 11 Jul, 2019

    Apologies - unable to attend.
    Ian Brown - Web Science Trust
    On 11 Jul 2019, 00:21 +0100, ***@***.*** <***@***.***>, wrote:
    My apologies – it will be too late in Australia for me to attend.
    Regards,
    Frankie

    Dr Frankie Stevens
    Research Engagement Strategist | AARNet (Australia’s Academic & Research Network)
    e: ***@***.***
    m: 0435 657 730
    t: frankie_stevens
    orcid.org/0000-0002-2556-473X
    ______________________________________________________
    Important:
    This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and the rights of confidentiality in such information are not waived or lost by its mistaken delivery to you. Any dissemination, copying, use or disclosure of the email and/or such files without the permission of AARNet, or the sender, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete all copies of this transmission.
    From: <***@***.***-groups.org> on behalf of fkara2 <***@***.***-innovation.gr>
    Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2019 at 8:40 pm
    To: RDA Organisational Assembly <***@***.***-groups.org>
    Subject: [rda-oab] Next call: Tuesday 16 July 13:00 UTC
    Dear all,
    The next RDA OAB call will take place on Tuesday 16 July at 13:00 UTC. A calendar invitation follows and the draft agenda will be available asap!
    https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/wiki/oab-j...
    https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/410329509
    Best wishes,
    Fotis
    - Show quoted text -From: fkara=***@***.***-groups.org <***@***.***-groups.org> On Behalf Of fkara2
    Sent: Monday, July 1, 2019 6:54 PM
    To: RDA Organisational Assembly <***@***.***-groups.org>
    Subject: Re: [rda-oab] Draft minutes from last call and doodle for next call
    Dear all,
    A kind reminder to fill the doodle for the July call: https://doodle.com/poll/cfcu4wi4uetcqqsy. Please fill it in by the 3rd of July!
    Thanks,
    Fotis
    From: Fotis Karagiannis
    Sent: Friday, June 21, 2019 12:27 PM
    To: RDA Organisational Assembly <***@***.***-groups.org>
    Subject: Draft minutes from last call and doodle for next call
    Dear all,
    The draft minutes from the May call are available at https://rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/wiki/oab-may-2...
    I summarise the actions below.
    The draft minutes from Philadelphia are to be approved in the next meeting also: https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/wiki/phila...
    The doodle for the next call can be found at https://doodle.com/poll/cfcu4wi4uetcqqsy. Please fill it in by the 3rd of July!
    Actions from last meeting:
    Decision: Start with the same set of pathways for P14. If needed add one or two areas based on the plenary themes. Action Andrew: Come up with the pathways a couple of weeks after the session announcements.
    Action Amy: to send the survey on the pathways to the broader OA for feedback and suggestions on new areas
    Action Secretariat: come up with analytics for the pathways webpage. [See report provided after the meeting which shows high usage of the page, i.e. hundreds of unique hits] – Closed
    Action Hilary: Send the template (structure document) for value statements to Andrew-Frankie.
    Action Andrew-Frankie: Come up with a draft value statement for "Infrastructures" for the next OAB meeting. Rob volunteers to review the document.
    Action Secretariat: Come up with an updated proposal on categorisation of organisations, possibly in the form of an online document. Second area optional. – On-going
    All please check your logos and descriptions at https://www.rd-alliance.org/get-involved/organisational-membership/rda-o... – Long term action point
    Action Fotis: Circulate a doodle for the next meeting. Closed.
    Open Actions
    Action Rebecca to provide the WFG survey results.
    Best wishes
    Fotis
    ---
    Fotis Karayannis, Dr. Eng.
    RDA secretariat-OAB liaison
    ATHENA Research Center
    Phone: +30 211 1206 431
    Mobile: +30 6945 878784
    Skype: fotis71
    Twitter: fkarayan
    --
    Full post: https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/post/next-...
    Manage my subscriptions: https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist
    Stop emails for this post: https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist/unsubscribe/64035
    Apologies - unable to attend.
    Ian Brown - Web Science Trust
    On 11 Jul 2019, 00:21 +0100, ***@***.*** <***@***.***>, wrote:
    My apologies – it will be too late in Australia for me to attend.
    Regards,
    Frankie

    Dr Frankie Stevens
    Research Engagement Strategist | AARNet (Australia’s Academic & Research Network)
    e: ***@***.***
    m: 0435 657 730
    t: frankie_stevens
    orcid.org/0000-0002-2556-473X
    ______________________________________________________
    Important:
    This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and the rights of confidentiality in such information are not waived or lost by its mistaken delivery to you. Any dissemination, copying, use or disclosure of the email and/or such files without the permission of AARNet, or the sender, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete all copies of this transmission.
    From: <***@***.***-groups.org> on behalf of fkara2 <***@***.***-innovation.gr>
    Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2019 at 8:40 pm
    To: RDA Organisational Assembly <***@***.***-groups.org>
    Subject: [rda-oab] Next call: Tuesday 16 July 13:00 UTC
    Dear all,
    The next RDA OAB call will take place on Tuesday 16 July at 13:00 UTC. A calendar invitation follows and the draft agenda will be available asap!
    https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/wiki/oab-j...
    https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/410329509
    Best wishes,
    Fotis
    From: fkara=***@***.***-groups.org <***@***.***-groups.org> On Behalf Of fkara2
    Sent: Monday, July 1, 2019 6:54 PM
    To: RDA Organisational Assembly <***@***.***-groups.org>
    Subject: Re: [rda-oab] Draft minutes from last call and doodle for next call
    Dear all,
    A kind reminder to fill the doodle for the July call: https://doodle.com/poll/cfcu4wi4uetcqqsy. Please fill it in by the 3rd of July!
    Thanks,
    Fotis
    - Show quoted text -From: Fotis Karagiannis
    Sent: Friday, June 21, 2019 12:27 PM
    To: RDA Organisational Assembly <***@***.***-groups.org>
    Subject: Draft minutes from last call and doodle for next call
    Dear all,
    The draft minutes from the May call are available at https://rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/wiki/oab-may-2...
    I summarise the actions below.
    The draft minutes from Philadelphia are to be approved in the next meeting also: https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/wiki/phila...
    The doodle for the next call can be found at https://doodle.com/poll/cfcu4wi4uetcqqsy. Please fill it in by the 3rd of July!
    Actions from last meeting:
    Decision: Start with the same set of pathways for P14. If needed add one or two areas based on the plenary themes. Action Andrew: Come up with the pathways a couple of weeks after the session announcements.
    Action Amy: to send the survey on the pathways to the broader OA for feedback and suggestions on new areas
    Action Secretariat: come up with analytics for the pathways webpage. [See report provided after the meeting which shows high usage of the page, i.e. hundreds of unique hits] – Closed
    Action Hilary: Send the template (structure document) for value statements to Andrew-Frankie.
    Action Andrew-Frankie: Come up with a draft value statement for "Infrastructures" for the next OAB meeting. Rob volunteers to review the document.
    Action Secretariat: Come up with an updated proposal on categorisation of organisations, possibly in the form of an online document. Second area optional. – On-going
    All please check your logos and descriptions at https://www.rd-alliance.org/get-involved/organisational-membership/rda-o... – Long term action point
    Action Fotis: Circulate a doodle for the next meeting. Closed.
    Open Actions
    Action Rebecca to provide the WFG survey results.
    Best wishes
    Fotis
    ---
    Fotis Karayannis, Dr. Eng.
    RDA secretariat-OAB liaison
    ATHENA Research Center
    Phone: +30 211 1206 431
    Mobile: +30 6945 878784
    Skype: fotis71
    Twitter: fkarayan
    --
    Full post: https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/post/next-...
    Manage my subscriptions: https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist
    Stop emails for this post: https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist/unsubscribe/64035

submit a comment