Draft minutes from today's call and actions

16 Jul 2019
Groups audience: 

Dear all,
The draft minutes from today's call are available at https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/wiki/oab-j... for your comments. I also include the list of actions below.
Actions summary:
1. Action Fotis: Circulate the draft minutes from last two meetings for off-line approval.
May call: https://rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/wiki/oab-may-2...
Philadelphia meeting: https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/wiki/phila...
1. Action Secretariat: Send the document on the RDA value for infrastructure providers to Council for final approval (taken up by Bridget)
2. Action all: Provide comments on the Pathways for another week.
3. Action Andrew: Come up with the pathways a couple of weeks after the session announcements (considering the comments)
4. Action Hilary: Send more information about the "building the bridges" work
5. Action all by end of July: Please update your organisation proposed clustering directly in https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uBIGUojZLVdcLrrFb0BZ_-EP0AwQmBqb... (And fill in the 2 extra columns indicating that you have reviewed them, name and date).
6. Action Rebecca to circulate the Web Focus Group (WFG) survey results.
7. Next meetings: Action Fotis: to prepare a doodle for late August-early September, favourable towards the Pacific and Australia.
Best,
Fotis
---
Fotis Karayannis, Dr. Eng.
RDA secretariat-OAB liaison
ATHENA Research Center
Phone: +30 211 1206 431
Mobile: +30 6945 878784
Skype: fotis71
Twitter: fkarayan

  • Andrew Treloar's picture

    Author: Andrew Treloar

    Date: 16 Jul, 2019

    Dear OA colleagues,
    with respect to action 4 (Come up with the pathways a couple of weeks after
    the session announcements (considering the comments)), I should clarify the
    timelines.
    I can't do the pathways until the schedule is finalised, because I need to
    know when sessions are running (otherwise it would be more like Twister
    than a pathway).
    The current timetable for this is as follows:
    - 4 - 18 July - TAB reviews P14 session proposals
    - 11 July - TAB review call 11 July
    - 15-19 July - TAB works with chairs for any needed revisions
    - 19 July - Set of approved and sessions with unresolved status given
    to Trust-IT
    - 19 - 26 July - Trust-IT scheduling
    - 29 July - 2 Aug - TAB review of schedule
    - 5 - 9 Aug - Trust IT to update schedule and release
    This means that while I can start work on the pathways at the start of
    August I can't finalise them until the schedule is released on August 9.
    That is still more than two months before the Plenary starts, so hopefully
    this will provide people with the information they need within an adequate
    window.
    Regards,
    On Wed, 17 Jul 2019 at 08:58, fkara2 <***@***.***-innovation.gr>
    wrote:

  • Fotis Karagiannis's picture

    Author: Fotis Karagiannis

    Date: 17 Jul, 2019

    Dear all,
    I would like to make a correction on the planned Organisational Assembly slot in Finland. The correct date/time is : Tuesday 22 October 17:00-19:00 (16:00-18:00)
    Kind regards,
    Fotis
    - Show quoted text -From: Fotis Karagiannis
    Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 1:58 AM
    To: RDA Organisational Assembly <***@***.***-groups.org>
    Subject: Draft minutes from today's call and actions
    Dear all,
    The draft minutes from today's call are available at https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/wiki/oab-j... for your comments. I also include the list of actions below.
    Actions summary:
    1. Action Fotis: Circulate the draft minutes from last two meetings for off-line approval.
    May call: https://rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/wiki/oab-may-2...
    Philadelphia meeting: https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/wiki/phila...
    1. Action Secretariat: Send the document on the RDA value for infrastructure providers to Council for final approval (taken up by Bridget)
    2. Action all: Provide comments on the Pathways for another week.
    3. Action Andrew: Come up with the pathways a couple of weeks after the session announcements (considering the comments)
    4. Action Hilary: Send more information about the "building the bridges" work
    5. Action all by end of July: Please update your organisation proposed clustering directly in https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uBIGUojZLVdcLrrFb0BZ_-EP0AwQmBqb... (And fill in the 2 extra columns indicating that you have reviewed them, name and date).
    6. Action Rebecca to circulate the Web Focus Group (WFG) survey results.
    7. Next meetings: Action Fotis: to prepare a doodle for late August-early September, favourable towards the Pacific and Australia.
    Best,
    Fotis
    ---
    Fotis Karayannis, Dr. Eng.
    RDA secretariat-OAB liaison
    ATHENA Research Center
    Phone: +30 211 1206 431
    Mobile: +30 6945 878784
    Skype: fotis71
    Twitter: fkarayan

submit a comment