Please submit your entries for the RDA COVID-19 Resources Catalogue using Zotero. Important notes:
- A single Zotero web group library - "RDA-COVID19 WG" - has been set-up for use by all seven COVID-19 subgroups.
- All of the co-Chairs and Moderators have been provided access to the group.
- It is recommended that each subgroup assign at least one person to help maintain the Zotero library (remove duplicates, monitor tags, etc).
- Moderators will ensure that their 'active' subgroup members are added to the group.
- 'How-to' and other useful information re: Zotero can be found in the instructions and the related Guidelines and Criteria.
- The Zotero group library settings are: 'Private,' 'Any group member can edit.' It will be made public (read-only) once the WG recommendations are released.
- There is an item in the library with the author name "1TAGS" that is tagged with the names of all tags, including a tag for each of the subgroups. The purpose of this item is so that tags can be created even if there is not yet any resource in the library with those tags.
- The library has unlimited web storage. It is possible to automatically download and attach article PDF's.
- When a web page is automatically added as an item in the Zotero library, a snapshot of the page is also automatically downloaded and attached to the item.
- All 22 early items (22) from the existing RDA resources Google sheet were copied into the Zotero library, as well as all of the items from the previously existing EPIMIOLOGY subgroup library.
- Note that cited resources must be tagged as "*CITEDresource" within the record to be included in the reference section of the recommendations document.
Alternatively, members are invited to submit resources to the catalogue via Google Form if preferred. However, please work with your subgroup to ensure that cited and other resources are be included in Zotero library for the recommendations reference list and for use in the planned navigation/decision tree tool.