tomorrow's i-adopt meeting postponed

15 Jun 2020

Dear All,
Due to an unexpected clash of time, we had to postpone tomorrow's meeting to Tuesday next week (23rd June), same time. You will not have to register again if you have already done so. You can reuse the same connection.
If you have never registered for our Tuesdays' meetings, you can do so here:
Register in advance for this meeting:
Our apologies for this last minute change.
The good new is that this leaves us an extra 7 days to complete the requirements vs UC matrix. See how to participate here:
Any questions please do not hesitate to post on github or by email.
Kind regards,
This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the named recipients. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or distribute this email or any of its attachments and should notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system.
The National Oceanography Centre (NOC) has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise risk of this email or any attachments containing viruses or malware but the recipient should carry out its own virus and malware checks before opening the attachments. NOC does not accept any liability for any losses or damages which the recipient may sustain due to presence of any viruses.
Opinions, conclusions or other information in this message and attachments that are not related directly to NOC business are solely those of the author and do not represent the views of NOC.