We are organising two workshops prior to RDA 17:
- Tuesday 9th March 7:00-11:00 UTC (Australasia-friendly time)
- Thursday 18th March 16:00-20:00 UTC (Americas-friendly time)
Please below for the registration links.
The aim of the workshops is to test and further develop the I-ADOPT interoperability framework and the semantic modelling of complex observable property descriptions.
The workshops' duration is 4 hours with some breaks and they will be structured in 3 parts
Part 1 (50') - Introduction
- Overview of the proposed model with details of the components
- Presentation of prepared examples
Part 2 (50') - breakout rooms group work
- Introduction to breakout group work
- Breakout groups to work on concrete examples and test the model
Part 3 (2h with a 10' break) - feedback, open discussion, refinement of the proposal
- Outcome of breakout group work: feedback on the proposed model: what works, what doesn't; how to improve the model;
- Role of the I-ADOPT proposed interoperability framework in the data landscape and connections with other frameworks and data models
Please register today or as soon as possible if you intend to participate using the following links:
For Tuesday Mar 9, 2021 07:00 AM London
For Thursday Mar 18, 2021 04:00 PM London
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Please note that these workshops are in addition to our regular sessions and our 2 regular teleconferences scheduled in March (on the 4th and on the 16th) will also take place as expected.
The I-ADOPT WG co-chairs
Barbara, Gwen, Maria, and Anu
This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the named recipients. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or distribute this email or any of its attachments and should notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system.
The National Oceanography Centre (NOC) has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise risk of this email or any attachments containing viruses or malware but the recipient should carry out its own virus and malware checks before opening the attachments. NOC does not accept any liability for any losses or damages which the recipient may sustain due to presence of any viruses.
Opinions, conclusions or other information in this message and attachments that are not related directly to NOC business are solely those of the author and do not represent the views of NOC.
I-ADOPT Interoperability Framework Workshops
You are here