Following up on our group session
during the RDA Virtual P15, we would like to start a conversation to
identify if there are any common interests in user studies in data
discovery, and if yes, how we can collaborate.
This very first meeting is on this Thursday 11th June, 12pm UTC. Please
click this link
to check your local time.
Here is the draft agenda:
- *Quick overview of the effort from the P15 DDPIG session*
- What are you/your institution doing already in the context of user
study in data discovery?
- What activities would you like to collaborate with others through
the DDP IG forum?
- Are there any other "data discovery" activities from RDA WGs/IGs
(or somewhere outside of RDA) we should be aware of?
- (Any other questions from participants)
Here is the zoom link to join the meeting:
Join from a dial-in phone:
Dial: +61 3 99059666 (+61 3 9905 ZOOM) or +61 2 8015 2088
Toll-free dial: 877 369 0926 (US/Canada only)
Meeting ID: 851 295 1673
International numbers available: https://monash.zoom.us/u/abmwK3HCif
Hope to see many of you on Thursday!
Ming, Fotis and SiriJodha - the DDP IG co-chairs
Dr Mingfang Wu
*Australian Research Data Commons * T: +61 3 9902
4646 | E: ***@***.*** | O:0000-0003-1206-3431
Physical address: Monash University, Building T, Ground Floor, 100 Sir John
Monash Drive, Caulfield East, VIC 3145