Dear Data Conservation Interest Group,
At its meeting on December 19, the RDA Technical Advisory Board considered your proposal for a session at Plenary 15 in 2020.
Unfortunately, TAB IS NOT ABLE TO ACCEPT YOUR SESSION PROPOSAL UNLESS YOU MAKE THE CHANGES THAT ARE LISTED BELOW. IF YOU STILL WISH TO PROCEED YOU WILL NEED TO:
1. Update the session description to address TAB's concerns BY OR BEFORE JAN 2ND, 2020
2. ADVISE ***@***.*** THAT YOU HAVE DONE THIS so TAB can review your response Requested improvements:
- The session is fully devoted to identifying topics for the Data Conservation IG. Maybe the discussion could begin by email before P15 to have preliminary input for the discussion?
- Clearly need to avoid clashing with Preservation Tools, Techniques, and Policies IG. None of these are listed as clashes to be avoided at present
- Would it make more sense for this to be a BoF?
Isabelle Perseil, TAB co-chair