Dear Metadata Interest Group, Data Economics Interest Group, Big Data Interest Group and Vocabulary Services Interest Group,
At its meeting on December 19, the RDA Technical Advisory Board considered your proposal for a session at Plenary 15 in 2020.
Unfortunately, TAB IS NOT ABLE TO ACCEPT YOUR SESSION PROPOSAL UNLESS YOU MAKE THE CHANGES THAT ARE LISTED BELOW. IF YOU STILL WISH TO PROCEED YOU WILL NEED TO:
1. Update the session description to address TAB's concerns BY OR BEFORE JAN 2ND, 2020
2. ADVISE ***@***.*** THAT YOU HAVE DONE THIS so TAB can review your response Requested improvements:
- It is interesting (and surprising) to see the Big Data Group (thought to be dormant) among the proposers but there is no reference to Big Data in the section "Brief introduction describing the activities and scope of the group(s) - This needs to added for consistency
- This session looks quite similar to those proposed for previous plenaries. Need to clarify how this will move things along.
- Also there doesnt seem to be any follow-up on the outcomes from previous joint sessions where the Metadata IG was the leading group
Best regards, Isabelle Perseil,