Here is the agenda from the recently concluded WG/IG Collaboration Meeting in Gothenburg with links to the presentations when available. Also linked from here are the lightly edited 'stream of discussion' notes from Lynn Yarmey.
7th RDA WG/IG Chairs Collaboration Meeting
12-14 June, 2017, Göteborg, Sweden
13.00 Welcome & Intros, Agenda Bashing
13.30 From Göteborg to Göteborg: Where have we gotten in 4 years and what is missing?
- Intro: some stats about RDA (WGs, IGs, members, organisation, etc.)
- Council Subcommittees
- Chair comments: every chair making a prepared statement
- Related work (FAIR, FORCE11, EOSC, NIH Commons, etc.)
- 15.30 WG/IG Updates, Part 1
19.00 Self-pay dinner
- 9.00 WG/IG Updates, Part 2
10.00 RDA Message – What do we offer? Short invited statements, e.g., from DFIG, Publishing, etc.
11.30 TAB Session
- Intro and comment on previous issues
14:00 Atlas of Knowledge & Mapping the Landscape
- Integration with web-site
- What is actionable/adoptable, how do they fit together? What is missing?
16.30 Conclusions, Part 1
- Does RDA have a core? Does it have many cores?
- What is needed?
19.00 Arranged Dinner
9.00 Conclusions, Part 2
11.00 W3C / RDA Collaboration and Afternoon Meeting - Keith Jeffery
11.30 Wrap up, next meeting