WHAT IS ESOF?
ESOF (EuroScience Open Forum) is the largest interdisciplinary science meeting in Europe. It is dedicated to scientific research and innovation and offers a unique framework for interaction and debate for scientists, innovators, policy makers, business people and the general public.
Created in 2004 by EuroScience, this biennial European forum brings together over 4 000 researchers, educators, business actors, policy makers and journalists from all over the world to discuss breakthroughs in science. More than 40% of the participants are students and young researchers.
The 8th edition of ESOF will take place in Toulouse, France, from 9 till 14 July 2018.
- 4000+ delegates from 80+ countries
- 400+ journalists and science communicators
- 150+ conferences, workshops and scientific sessions
- 200+ events open to the general public, attended by more than 35 000 participants
WHAT TO EXPECT AT ESOF?
Taking part in ESOF is a unique opportunity to:
- further knowledge on the challenges and breakthroughs in research, innovation and their relation to society;
- create links, exchange and debate with leaders of the scientific community worldwide in an interdisciplinary context;
- communicate the latest news on scientific research and innovation to an international audience;
- develop a network in view of building a research career.
Find out more about ESOF and EuroScience: www.euroscience.org