Are you looking for a repository software to run your research data repository?
Are you already using Dataverse and want to exchange experiences and learn more about Dataverse?
Save the date for the European Dataverse Workshop 2020, to be held at UiT The Arctic University of Norway!
- Date: January 23-24, 2020 (in the Polar Night and Northern Lights season!)
- Venue: UiT The Arctic University of Norway, Culture and Social Sciences Library, Tromsø (map)
- Target Group: Representatives from (European) research institutions that are using, or planning to use, Dataverse to run their research data repositories, and, more generally, research institutions that are looking for a repository software.
- Fees: Participation is free of charge (not including meals).
- Accommodation: Tromsø is a popular tourist destination, also in winter time. We recommend you to book your accommodation as soon as possible.
- More information about registration etc. will be available soon! In the meantime, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
For more information about the European Dataverse Workshop 2020, see the workshop webpage: https://site.uit.no/dataverseno/european-dataverse-workshop-2020/