EOSC Future Call for Working Groups
With the working groups, EOSC Future is looking to ensure that the functional requirements from cross-community use cases are compatible and technically interoperable with the EOSC-Core that is being developed. Potential areas of interest for proposals include:
- Persistent Identifiers (PIDs)
- Authentication and Authorisation Infrastructure (AAI)
- Science use cases (requirements for the EOSC Architecture gathered from the scientific communities)
- Composability (EOSC Execution Framework to facilitate cross-cluster resource composition)
- Metadata (common modelling of metadata schemas and crosswalks)
- Compute-as-a-service (standard interfaces to access EOSC Compute resources)
- Container deployment (standard interfaces to deploy and manage container clusters in EOSC)
- FAIR data
Who can apply?
Anybody in EOSC Future or outside the project can submit a proposal for a working group.
The call is open for applications until 30 September 2021.