1. Introduction, and report of the Data Rescue Workshop (Boulder, September 2016).
2. Definitions: Data Rescue vs Data At Risk, and how they invite an expansion to the IG’s Case Statement(s).
3. Brief contributions of Data Rescue stories (successful or not).
4. Brief examples of Data At Risk, actual or feared.
5. Open discussion on aspects of Data At Risk: How big, and how real, is the problem? Short-term and long-term solutions.
6. Consider creating a Working Group for solutions to Data At Risk/Data Rescue challenges.
7. Wrap-up: Preview of the afternoon’s Joint Session on Data Rescue (1400–15:30, Plenary Room), and plans for P10 in September.