Date & Time: BREAKOUT2 Monday 22 Sept 2014, 13.30 – 15.00
The Engagement Interest Group will organize a break-out session during the Plenary 4. The agenda for the session is as follows:
- welcome and introductions (5 min)
- update on the previous activities and on the report prepared by the group after the 3d plenary, focusing on the development of the Domain Interest Group Form and Function model (DIG-FF) (10 min).
- report on the outcomes of the summer project conducted by the RDA/US intern under the mentorship of the Engagement IG co-chairs (20 min)
- discussion of the report and its outcomes (10 min)
- revisions / further development of the DIG-FF model and next steps in its implementation (30 min)
- discussion of the goals and activities of the group for the next 6 months (15 min)
The session will be of interest to anyone who would like to contribute to finding ways to facilitate and streamline interactions between domain researchers and technology experts and infrastructure providers.
The break-out is planned for ~1.5 hours, but the timing can be adjusted based on the rest of the plenary scheduling.