There is the schedule that I was referring to - admittedly still draft - when I said on the chat yesterday that there would be no plenary in Europe after Barcelona for 2 years:
* P10 (September 2017): South America or Africa
* P11 (March 2018): North America
* P12 (September 2018): Australasia
* P13 (March 2019): Europe
* P14 (September 2019): North America
* P15 (March 2020): Africa or South America
I understand the issues of global collaboration - I have been doing it all my working life - but I think that some larger event(s) (not just WG+IG chairs meetings) are needed to bridge the gap.
(I could make a suggestion).
Future RDA plenaries
You are here