Just a quick reminder for our monthly RDA Data Granularity Meeting tomorrow, Thursday, 18 March 2021, 3pm UTC.
This is our agenda:
1. Report from the Co-Chairs
2. Short presentation on the FAIR4RS Research Software granularity concept (Reyna)
3. Session at the 17th RDA Plenary is scheduled for Wed 21/4/21 12:45 UTC.
4. Please register
* Early bird until April 2 https://www.rd-alliance.org/rdas-17th-plenary-meeting-registration
1. Suggestions for lightning talks. Previous suggestions:
1. Chris Little. Big Data.
2. Brigitte Mathiak. Social Science Surveys.
3. FAIR4RS Research Software
1. Consolidate thoughts on the survey from the Case Statement and possible other means of data collection
We are looking forward to meeting you here: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84685527565?pwd=UjNnamdDR1llYzRjZ3RMczFPcC85dz09
Please let us know, if you have not received a calendar invite or have any other questions or if would like to add any agenda items.
All the best,
Brigitte Mathiak (and Reyna and Katy)
REMINDER for the meeting tomorrow
You are here