Dear Blockchain Applications in Health Working Group,
At its meeting on December 19, the RDA Technical Advisory Board considered your proposal for a session at Plenary 15 in 2020.
We are happy to advise you that your session proposal "Comprehensive Guidelines on Blockchain Applications in Health" has been accepted. Congratulations!
TAB has some suggestions below for how you could improve your session. Please update the session description accordingly to provide the best information for potential attendees.
- Agenda timings are required
- Reference material related to the actual content (working documents etc) to be provided
- The guidelines should be made available before the session, with a message on the WG and Health IG mailing lists inviting for comments in reply to the message and a link from the session web page
- More time has to be available for discussion
- Check that the WG output is fully discussed at RDA level
Isabelle Perseil, TAB co-chair