The draft minutes from the May call are available at https://rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/wiki/oab-may-2...
I summarise the actions below.
The draft minutes from Philadelphia are to be approved in the next meeting also: https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/wiki/phila...
The doodle for the next call can be found at https://doodle.com/poll/cfcu4wi4uetcqqsy. Please fill it in by the 3rd of July!
Actions from last meeting:
* Decision: Start with the same set of pathways for P14. If needed add one or two areas based on the plenary themes. Action Andrew: Come up with the pathways a couple of weeks after the session announcements.
* Action Amy: to send the survey on the pathways to the broader OA for feedback and suggestions on new areas
* Action Secretariat: come up with analytics for the pathways webpage. [See report provided after the meeting which shows high usage of the page, i.e. hundreds of unique hits] - Closed
* Action Hilary: Send the template (structure document) for value statements to Andrew-Frankie.
* Action Andrew-Frankie: Come up with a draft value statement for "Infrastructures" for the next OAB meeting. Rob volunteers to review the document.
* Action Secretariat: Come up with an updated proposal on categorisation of organisations, possibly in the form of an online document. Second area optional. - On-going
* All please check your logos and descriptions at https://www.rd-alliance.org/get-involved/organisational-membership/rda-o... - Long term action point
* Action Fotis: Circulate a doodle for the next meeting. Closed.
* Action Rebecca to provide the WFG survey results.
Fotis Karayannis, Dr. Eng.
RDA secretariat-OAB liaison
ATHENA Research Center
Phone: +30 211 1206 431
Mobile: +30 6945 878784
Draft minutes from last call and doodle for next call
You are here