I am looking forward to meeting as many as possible during our upcoming
break-out meeting at Plenary 12 in Gabarone. It is scheduled for
Mon, Nov 5 14:00 - 15:30
I haven't received any room information yet, but I'll let you know as
soon as it becomes available.
In order to put together the program for this meeting, please let me
know if you would like to
- make a short presentation on any planned / on-going / finished
implementation of the recommendation.
- if you have any specific questions that should be discussed,
issues you identified with the current recommendations,
specific challenges that you find in implementing them, etc.
Please let me know and I'll try my best to accomodate it in the schedule!
For those who are new to the WGDC meetings you may want to revisit the
two core documents of our WG:
- The WGDC Recommendations in the short form of a 2-page flyer::
- An extended Description of Recommendations is available at:
Bulletin of the IEEE Technical Committee on Digital Libraries, 12:1,
- Webinar recordings as well as slide sets and supporting papers by
adopters presenting their experience in implementing the
recommendations are collected at the RDA WGDC webinar page at
See you soon in Gabarone!!
WGDC Meeting at P12 in Gabarone: Mon, Nov 5, 14:00
You are here