Today the updated process for the next OAB has been fixed (see excerpt from the minutes below).
All current OAB members should express their interest for reelection by the 17th of November
All new candidates should submit their nominations along with a motivation statement and two seconding statements from OA members by the end of November.
(Note that the seconding statement should be a simple “I second the nomination of ‘full name’ as OAB member).
All requests should be sent to ***@***.***-alliance.org
Looking forward to your expressions of interest/nominations.
• OAB elections - Amy, Kevin
* OAB members whose terms are ending at the March 2018 plenary
* Amy, Fabrizio, Kevin, Malcolm and Raphael (all can be reelected)
* Co-chairs term ending: Amy (can be reelected)
* Election process and schedule timeline
* Any member who wishes to be elected can express interest.
* Current OAB members should express interests in the next 10 days.
* A message to the whole OA goes out inviting for further nominations, including a statement of interest, plus two seconders from OA.
* In case there are more candidates than spaces, then we will proceed with formal elections.
* A new co-chair will be elected at the Plenary in March.
* Expressions of interests and nominations should be sent to ***@***.***-alliance.org. Fotis will collect all candidates.
* Action Fotis: Inform the whole OA about the upcoming elections and the nominations process. Current OAB member are encouraged to express interest as early as possible (within the next 10 days). Nomination from all OA members should be received by the end of the November. All requests should be sent to ***@***.***-alliance.org
Fotis Karayannis, Dr. Eng.
RDA secretariat-OAB liaison
ATHENA Research Center
Phone: +30 211 1206 431
Mobile: +30 6945 878784
Next OAB elections - process and timeline
You are here