Dear FDI WG Members,
Please find below the agenda for tomorrows meeting.
We will use a skype for business conference call, I will send details before the meeting.
Me and Julien Barde (Aymen Charef is on sick-leve) will present the following WG related activities:
- Overview of membership
- FAO plan to support regional standardization of timeseries
- Master Data Management services
- Harmonization services
- SDMX registries
- FAO recruitement of two consultants to work on:
- Legal aspects of data policies
- Metadata aspects of data policies
- IRD update about ongoing work related to OGC standards for fisheries datasets (Tuna Atlas use case):
- Using OGC metadata to describe gridded fisheries datasets (from RFMOs, tuna atlas use case),
- Using standard data formats (eg CSV, NetCDF) to package these datasets by complying with RDA recommandations for the data structure,
- Using OGC access protocols (CSW, WMS, WFS, WCS) to make previous metadata and data available with standardized Web Services.
- Outlooks: stock assessment model outputs / time series