Group leading the application:
Collaborative session notes: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1e27x00_t7stjE7jQhp-tpJXIkTZIDB9rF79-...
- Part 1 – Getting to know each other and meeting objectives
- Part 2 – Introduction on machine-actionable DMPs for newcomers
- Part 3 – Reports on the adoption of the maDMP recommendation and discussion
- DAMAP – a new tool for machine-actionable DMPs by Zeno Casellato
- GC-DSW Proof-of-Concept (POC): maDMPs in a government context by Claire Austin
- Automating the writing and publishing of FAIR DMPs with ARGOS service by Elli Papadopoulou
- Part 4 – Open Discussion
- What are the relevant topics for you?
- What is the role of DMPs and maDMPs within the European Open Science Cloud (EOSC)?
- What can we do to support adoption of maDMPs?
- Are there any unexplored connections to other groups and topics?
- Anything you want to say
- Part 5 – Maintenance of the recommendation
- Part 6 – Elections of new chairs
- Part 7 – Wrap up
The main aim of this session is to inform everyone on the recent developments regarding machine-actionable DMPs and to identify new areas that require coordinated action. Specifically we want to:
Present recent updates to the DMP Common standard
Demonstrate adoptions for the DMP Common standard
Encourage adoption of the DMP Common standard
Discuss joint actions
Short Group Status:
DMP Common Standards WG is in maintenance mode.
Active DMPs IG is active.
Brief introduction describing the activities and scope of the group(s):
Active DMP IG is a forum for discussing requirements for active (i.e. able to evolve and be monitored) data management planning, and identifying developments needed to support this evolution more effectively for all stakeholders in data management planning, including funders, institutions, service providers and research projects.
DMP Common Standard WG developed a standard for machine-actionable plans (maDMP) to better enable exchange of information between the platforms and people involved in implementing a DMP.
Group chair serving as contact person (responsible for the agreement with the corresponding groups):
Additional links to informative material:
Avoid conflict with the following group (1):
Avoid conflict with the following group (2):