RDA COVID-19 Working Group Recommendations and Guidelines: 2nd Release Published
During the week since the first release we have seen the addition of two cross-cutting COVID-19 sub-groups focusing on Legal and Ethical aspects and Software. The seven sub-groups have kept up their relentless pace and the main updates in this version, with respect to the 1st release on the 24 April 2020, include:
- Section 3 -Foundational Principles/Recommendations - modifications
- Section 4 - Clinical - updated
- Section 6 - Epidemiology - revised
- Section 8 - Omics - revised
- Section 9 - Overarching Research Software Guidelines - new sub-section 9.3 initial guidelines for policy makers included
- Section 10 - Overarching Legal and Ethical Guidelines added
Furthermore, the editorial team have incorporated some of the feedback received via the Requests for Comments (RfC) process and sent directly to Co-chairs, Sub-group moderators and the Editorial team.
The social sciences and community participation sub-groups are working on updates and additions for future releases.
You are invited to visit each of the sub-group pages (accessible from the COVID-19 Working Group landing page) to see specific ongoing activities and links to documents and resources.
Read entire article here.
Additional Opportunities for Community Feedback
Greek Bottom-Up Initiative to Collaborate and Support COVID-19 Research
Blog post by Elli Papadopoulou