Back to RDA Plenary 14 main page
Please use the form below to submit an application for a group meeting at the RDA 14th Plenary.
Submissions are accepted from group chairs only. If you submit a session request for a group, please notify the other chairs of that group.
- Call for Sessions Open: 6 May 2019
- Call for Sessions Close: 27 June 2019 at 16:00 UTC
- Notification of Session Acceptance: 8 August 2019
- Final RDA Breakout Session Program Published: 22 August 2019
For additional assistance or information, feel free to contact the RDA Secretariat at enquiries[at]rd-alliance.org
Criteria used by TAB to review the sessions proposed for Plenary meetings
TAB will been using the following criteria to review the sessions proposed for RDA Plenary Meetings:
- The session objectives are aligned with the RDA mission and principles
- The text provides enough information and is clear enough for possible attendants to understand the aim and content, and to decide whether to attend
- The session can be devoted to structured discussions or include slide-based presentations, but in the latter case there should be enough time for discussion to use at best the opportunity provided by a face-to-face meeting
- Link to relevant documents is provided
- The agenda is not just a copy of the agenda of a previous meeting
- Liaison is establish with other relevant Groups
- IG and WG sessions: the WG or IG status and current activities are briefly explained and the session content is relevant
- BoF sessions: they are not expected to be used to deal with a subject on the medium term - this is the role of an Interest Group
- BoF sessions: the topic is sufficiently distinct from the work of existing groups or BoFs held at recent plenaries.